This block heater (120 V, 750 W) can be used on:
- Detroit Diesel 6V92 and 8V92 engines in an alternate location.
It threads into the 3/4” (0.75”) NPT opening in the oil cooler housing. Please note that not all engines have this opening.
- Detroit Diesel 8.2 L V8 engines.
It threads into the 3/4” (0.75”) NPT opening on the engine block.
- Detroit Diesel Series 30 engines.
It mounts in the 3/4” (0.75”) NPT opening in the engine block.
- Cummins ISC and QSC 8.3L and ISL and QSL 9.0L engines.
It replaces the 3/4” (0.75”) NPT plug in the right front side of the engine.
- Cummins QSB 3.9L and 5.9L, and ISB 5.9L engines.
It replaces the 3/4” (0.75”) NPT plug in the front of the oil cooler casting.
This block heater mounts directly into the water jacket of the engine, reducing engine wear due to cold starts by up to 50 percent.
It comes with a 2-wire, grounded, 6 feet (1.8m) HPN cord and plug, and ships with a 12-month warranty.
Do not hesitate to call us at 888.687.0539 if you have any questions about this item.
As always, your satisfaction is guaranteed!