At Diesel Specialists, LLC, your satisfaction is our highest priority. For over 35 years, we have been keeping our customers satisfied and we also extend this same commitment to our “e-customers”.
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee allows you to return any product within 30 days from date of shipment for a full refund of the purchase price (this does not include your original shipping fees).
Product Return Requirements
In order for a return to be covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, items must:
- Be returned in their original parts packaging as shipped
- Be accompanied with the original receipt
- Have NEVER been used
- Have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before being sent back; please contact us to request one
- Not have been purchased at a discounted price where the purchase price was reduced due to damage or use
Items not covered by the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
- Gaskets, seals and/or manuals of any type
- Bundles (items sold in bulk) that have been opened
- Any remanufactured product core return; please review our core return policy for proper procedures to follow for these returns
- Any parts that have been used and are being submitted for warranty consideration and/or coverage
- On any return, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges, including any costs incurred in getting the product both to and from the customer, regardless of whether shipping was originally charged or not.
- If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways.
- Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
- If an item is damaged upon arrival, or if we sent the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping, and we will get the correct item to you at no extra cost.
- Customer must notify Diesel Specialists within (3) days of receipt of any shipping damages.
- Customer is responsible for any damage to the product when shipping back to us.
- Call us toll free at 1.800.768.0742 to report a damaged product and we will gladly assist you.
Please contact us for any additional information or to obtain a RMA.